Random good picture Not show
1. Now they're extending our line of credit.
2. Olympic said it will use the additional line of credit to finance the daily purchase of auto receivables prior to securitization.
3. The company said the additional line of credit will be used to finance the daily purchase of auto receivables prior to securitization.
4. Although the bank line of credit open, but corporate demand for credit has declined.
5. Grant even more the line of credit of 6 billion dollar with the Bank of China, sea boat group discloses, already was buy ready-made with great quantity.
6. Commercial paper is backed by a bank line of credit.
7. In 2004, China's Eximbank approved a $2 billion line of credit to Angola .
8. Reconstruction and optimization of state - owned commercial line of credit risk control system.
9. Clerk : For any amount exceeding the line of credit we'll HAs to.
10. In addition to the revolving line of credit, the cardholder may also, if necessary, apply for a temporary increase in the line of credit.
11. Typically, a bank line of credit used to provide back-up liquidity should an issuer be unable to fund the outstanding commercial ...
12. If a line of credit will help get you over a financial speed bump, you could hear good news on a loan application .
13. Getting a home-equity line of credit is one option, if you have plenty of equity and can coax a gun-shy bank into extending you the credit.
14. But paying down your mortgage leaves less money, so establish a home equity line of credit first.
15. A short-term loan also may be obtained in the form of a line of credit.
16. Finally, technical measures should be adopted to improve the system of the Line of Credit management.
17. This type of loan works like a credit card, and has a revolving line of credit , in which the borrower may borrow against the principal more than once over the life of the loan.
18. To consider the application of two types of loan consolidation line of credit.
19. About 500 million pounds of existing loans are in the form of a revolving line of credit for working capital, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.
20. It will use the money to pay down 25% of its revolving line of credit.
21. And it says the company is confident that it will be able to refinance its revolving line of credit when it comes due on July 6, 2012.
22. This is one of the more expensive types of financing compared to revolving line of credit and term debt.
23. For example, Cofco Property, a subsidiary of China's largest food manufacturer, said in July that it had received a line of credit worth $580 million from other firms in the same group.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
24. Jerry Gulley, the executive director , says his outfit's line of credit could be exhausted soon.
25. Alternatively, the credit facility can be contingent: an unused revolving line of credit that can be accessed in an emergency, instantly encumbering the asset.
26. Those cashing in their SDR allotments for dollars or euros have to pay a low interest rate until they repurchase those allotments, so the SDR is effectively a low-interest line of credit.
27. The company is negotiating to extend the maturity on the rest of its revolving line of credit, too.
28. In a move that would represent its first return to the capital markets, GM also plans to arrange a revolving line of credit in preparation for an eventual IPO, Henderson said.
More similar words: credit, on credit, discredit, creditable, credit card, credit report, credit bureau, bone of contention, a bone of contention, heredity, hereditary, credible, incredible, incredibly, credibility, house of cards, age of consent, a piece of cake, code of conduct, edit, editor, edition, expedite, meditate, sedition, seditious, sacred, meditation, expedition, mediocre.