Similar words: recycle, cycle, bicycle, tricycle, motorcycle, encyclopedia, life, for life. Meaning: n. 1. a series of stages through which an organism passes between recurrences of a primary stage 2. the course of developmental changes in an organism from fertilized zygote to maturity when another zygote can be produced.
Random good picture Not show
1. The dormant period is another stage in the life cycle of the plant.
2. Beetles undergo a complete metamorphosis in their life cycle.
3. Each new product would have a relatively long life cycle.
4. Ostertagia ostertagi O. ostertagi has a direct life cycle.
5. Their life cycle is much like that of ferns.
6. With warming temperatures, the life cycle speeds up.
7. This balance changes throughout the life cycle.
8. Some swear by the techniques of Life Cycle Assessment, whilst others see it as a crude substitute for sound judgment.
9. As with every other aspect of the desert life cycle, time is of the essence.
10. In its life cycle the parasite exists in two forms or stages: cysts and trophozoites.
11. Even within a species, different parts of the life cycle illustrate the association.
12. In the past, death struck right through the life cycle.
13. There is a predictable life cycle to the enjoyment of wealth by a particular sector as a result of technological gains.
14. Like most butterflies they share the same basic life cycle.
15. However, the complex life cycle and the effects of the virus on the immune system make this a very difficult task.
16. Both free-living and parasitic phases of the life cycle are similar to those of the bovine species.
17. Stage by stage, the whole complex life cycle of the parasite was worked out.
18. The typical life cycle is indirect, and the intermediate host is usually a mollusc.
19. Fourteen days is the length of the life cycle from egg to larva to pupa to adult.
20. The life cycle varies, but some species from temperate zones have an annual cycle.
21. Haslam believes this experience taught him the need to recognise that many products follow a predictable life cycle.
22. There is variation depending particularly on social class, household composition, and stage in the life cycle.
23. Dementia is the mental disorder most usually associated with the later parts of the life cycle.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. As each culture neared the end of its organic life cycle the creative stage was finished and the atrophying civilization stage began.
25. The focus of analyses is on relative valuations at different points in the life cycle using scaling techniques developed within social psychology.
26. In contrast, rental payments are likely to form a more constant proportion of current pay over the life cycle.
27. The older drugs also curbed replication, but at another point in the virus' life cycle.
28. It will probably never build the 2.8m transistor 601, which is projected to have a three-year life cycle.
29. The current interpretation is essentially a compromise between these two extremes, the life cycle interpretation.
30. Those who invented new products would produce those products during the initial, high-profitability, high-wage, Stages of their life cycle.
More similar words: recycle, cycle, bicycle, tricycle, motorcycle, encyclopedia, life, for life, lifetime, wildlife, to the life, lifelong, come to life, lifestyle, walk of life, proliferate, proliferation, life expectancy, fleecy, supply closet, wife, perfect, defect, affect, effect, knife, strife, imperfect, affected, infected.