Random good picture Not show
1. Cross-training is a vital part of job rotation.
2. Job rotation also facilitates this learning.
3. We need to do more cross-training and job rotation.
4. Restructuring work routine may also involve job rotation, variation of tasks, and regular breaks from high-risk activities.
5. You should build job rotation into your career planning.
6. A reasonable and effective job rotation system in modern organization an active part in career management.
7. This concept of job rotation lacks the basic ingredient of practical experience.
8. Operating work for all staff job rotation, transfer , and relocation plan.
8. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
9. Periodically to do job rotation and take mandatory leave as per annual leave policy.
10. Job rotation is intended to alleviate boredom by giving people different things to do.
11. Job rotation frequency should be increased; and promotion system should be made diversified.
12. Ron's example illuminates an everyday occurrence: job rotation tears apart relational ties.
13. In the first block you will do a job rotation in sales, service and application department.
14. Instead, management's response to the de-skilling effects of the new technology was to introduce a system of job rotation.
15. The company constantly identify and promote excellent employees for job rotation and exposure for job advancement.
More similar words: crop rotation, denotation, annotation, connotation, rotating, proportional representation, rotate, station, mutation, incantation, imitation, stationery, agitation, gestation, vegetation, dictation, adaptation, deputation, sanitation, limitation, salutation, stationary, reputation, levitation, habitation, meditation, exultation, hesitation, plantation, invitation.