Random good picture Not show
31) The winter solstice is a special time inward turning and introspection for all species upon earth.
32) As a kind of political science, new institutionalist politics rose from the study of the traditional political system and introspection on behaviourist revolution.
33) More importantly, the violence has brought intense introspection and debate.
34) Both Fengzhi and Rainer Maria Rilke are poets with the temperament of introspection.
35) But the Turkish border with Greece introspection Frontier Province Edirne is that this wall may be no effect.
36) Meanwhile the author compared the corpus approach and the introspection approach.
37) There are many inner earth humans with larger craniums that continue to ascend to this day, and they too attune unto the moon cycles for introspection.
38) Corpus linguistic approach, now becoming the mainstream of linguistic study, gives quantitative and functional interpretations characterized by both structural induction and mental introspection.
39) Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and Muslims are required to spend it in pious fasting and introspection.
40) Introspection by a Platonic viewpoint: object modeling.
41) The essential scientific spirit is scepsis and introspection.
42) MOON CYCLES FOR INTROSPECTION AND ASCENSION.
43) The consumer society does not encourage introspection, which is essential to self-knowledge.
44) The Hermit is a card of introspection , analysis and , well , virginity.
45) I have always been fascinated by the Zen practice of zazen, which involves concentration, introspection, but above all just sitting, often for very long periods of time.
46) The subversion and deconstruction of "maternal mythology" is a result of the fustigation of feminist literature on male dominated culture as well as of feminism introspection.
47) One question remains in this bootstrapping process: How do you find the introspection document in the first place?
48) He thus typified the constant introspection wherewith he tortured, but could not purify himself.
49) Behaviourism leaves out of account consciousness and introspection.
50) Introspection, and with the habit of keeping a diary, was a common Puritan trait.
51) Introspection by an Aristotelian viewpoint: generalization.
52) I established my tuitional plan of this course in three divisions that included "introspection of ego trip", "human and society" and active weltanschauung.
53) Kate Chopin portrayed a collection of awakening women in her short stories, who experienced introspection and awakening at a different level concerning love, family, marriage as well as sexuality.
54) Some psychologists tried to contrast retrospection and introspection.
55) It's an eloquent self-justification—you find this kind of frank introspection again and again on the thousands of independent websites maintained by World of Warcraft's more than 10 million players.
56) The essence of existence is a kind of open state that demonstrates through self introspection. The existence which combines the externalism with inhereatism is a historical existential way.
57) Very apparent,(http://sentencedict.com/introspection.html) chinese larch capital needs introspection in investment strategy of home.
58) The introspection of the kindergarten education and self - examination of this research ended the thesis.
59) The use of drugs such as cannabis, LSD, peyote, and psilocybin can be extremely beneficial for introspection and free-thinking if they are used properly.
60) The dangers of introspection exist mostly if he is to revel in egoistic thoughts.
More similar words: introspect, inspection, introduction, prospect, perspective, respectively, irrespective of, speculation, section, election, selection, objection, infection, collection, connection, protection, reflection, projection, interaction, in all directions, aspect, environmental protection, suspect, spectrum, inspector, spectacle, introduce, spectacular, with respect to, prosecution.