Random good picture Not show
1. Both children were conceived by donor insemination .
2. Again, donor insemination should be considered.
3. Lesbians who wished to become parents by artificial insemination found themselves pilloried by the media.
4. Only first conceptions as a result of artificial insemination were used for the analysis.
5. Leaflets on HIV/AIDS(sentencedict.com), donor insemination and other topics are available.
6. It was to do with artificial insemination, but everything about Spake just screams turkey and chicken-choker.
7. Insemination was defined as successful if the woman did not menstruate when expected and subsequently had a positive pregnancy test result.
8. AID or artificial insemination by a donor.
9. Producers use artificial insemination to fertilize the eggs.
10. Sperm may be frozen and stored for artificial insemination.
11. Producers use artificial insemination to fertilize the eggs. The turkeys grow quickly.
12. Research on artificial insemination and semen freezing and artificial hatching and starting in Grus vipio will promote the reproduction of the crane under artificial breeding.
13. Sperm must be diluted and treated during artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization.
14. Even for an artificial insemination, at least the man must reach orgasm and ejaculate.
15. Indirect insemination, as in the flour beetle, provides a third possible adaptive advantage.
16. Artificial insemination : Introduction of semen a female's vagina or cervix by means other than sexual intercourse.
17. To get the first hand information about insemination of the first generation seeder, penman does dynamic insemination experiment on field.
18. The sperm sample is checked under the microscope before insemination is carried out.
19. Our findings are based on a cohort of women seeking insemination treatment because their partners had a fertility problem.
20. Tiny producers, for example, have little incentive to invest large sums in artificial insemination in order to breed better cattle.
21. There are lesbian couples with children, and increasing numbers of children born as a result of artificial insemination.
22. Design - Prospective cohort study of all women who had entered a donor insemination programme.
23. Subjects - Of 542 women attending the clinic for artificial insemination for the first time, 500 women were eligible for study.
24. Accurate recognition of sow oestrus is the key technique for identifying the optimal mating time and improving insemination.
25. Researchers have successfully produced a group of them using artificial insemination.
26. In pregnant cows, the second and third oestradiol peaks are similar to those of cyclic cows in the time of appearence, however, the third peak lasts longer, until day 22 after insemination.
27. These cases particularly recommend themselves to treatment by artificial insemination.
28. Many studies have been performed to compare all kinds of diluents and to improve the quality of preserved spermatozoa in order to increase farrowing rate during artificial insemination.
29. The sow will be mated through natural mating or artificial insemination.
30. Pandas are notoriously difficult to breed in captivity, and most are made by artificial insemination.
More similar words: artificial insemination, semination, inseminate, dissemination, disseminating, rumination, domination, nomination, disseminate, abomination, germination, examination, termination, elimination, culmination, denomination, illumination, recrimination, contamination, determination, illuminations, predomination, extermination, insubordination, discrimination, cross-examination, nondenominational, self-incrimination, self-determination, price discrimination.