Random good picture Not show
1. In his defense he alleged temporary insanity.
2. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
3. In her defense Halen alleged temporary insanity.
4. This kind of risk borders on insanity.
5. The insanity which ran in his family haunted him.
6. At the murder trial, he pleaded insanity.
7. There was a streak of insanity in the family.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. He suffered from periodic bouts of insanity.
9. He advised his client to plead insanity .
10. The accused beat the rap by pleading temporary insanity.
11. He was found not guilty, by reason of insanity.
12. It would be insanity to expand the business now.
13. It would be sheer insanity to attempt the trip in such bad weather.
14. The defence pleaded insanity, but the defendant was found guilty and sentenced.
15. Can't they see the insanity of dumping radioactive waste in the sea?
16. The legal concept of insanity is of a different nature from the medical.
17. Insanity is hereditary you get it from your kids. Sam Levenson
18. Brennan blames her actions on temporary insanity.
19. Hodge was found not guilty by reason of insanity.
20. Domestic violence is insanity of the worst sort.
21. She looked at him in silence, wondering if insanity was being used as an excuse for their previous closeness.
22. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. Hunter S. Thompson
23. Was that conclusive evidence that insanity was the salary of meddling with necromancy?
24. Is a trace of insanity a necessary prerequisite for originality?
25. The court acquitted Campbell on the grounds of temporary insanity.
26. He was found not guilty of murder by reason of insanity.
27. He was charged with murder, but got off on a plea of insanity.
28. Phillips murdered his wife, but got off on a plea of insanity.
29. George IV became Prince Regent in 1811, because of his father's insanity.
30. By 1742, though the fever had subsided, he was charging Edwards's Northampton following with insanity.
More similar words: insanitary, unsanitary, sanity, consanguinity, insane, insanely, sanitize, sanitary, pins and needles, sanitizer, sanitation, sanitization, vanity, inanity, urbanity, humanity, profanity, Christianity, gainsay, consanguine, insensate, consanguineous, insatiable, plain sailing, granite, janitor, inanition, humanities, unity, sanctity.