Random good picture Not show
2. I like games in general, and especially football.
3. In general, men are taller than women.
4. In general, incumbents have a 94 per cent chance of being re-elected.
5. In general, a plain carpet makes a room look bigger.
6. The dog was similar in general appearance to a spaniel.
7. He spoke in general terms about greater competitiveness.
8. The next ten minutes passed in general conversation.
9. People in general like her.
10. She had a confused idea of life in general.
11. I think in general the report reads well .
12. She's disillusioned with life in general.
13. Women live longer than men in general.
14. People in general will support us.
15. The class are, in general, very bright.
16. How do people in general look on her?
17. I know how it works in general terms.
18. I am glad to find myself in general accord with your opinions.
19. In general, the changes they had made were to be welcomed.
20. ￡2,500 for software is soon swallowed up in general costs.
21. I enjoy working in general medicine(Sentencedict), but I hope to be able to specialize in the future.
22. They have had some minor differences, but in general they get on well together.
23. Minerals in general are not nearly so well absorbed as other nutrients.
24. This is a crucial year for your relationships in general and your love life in particular.
25. These policies are unpopular with politicians and people in general.
26. Raising the minimum wage would ratchet up real incomes in general.
27. The inequalities between the sexes were mirrored in life in general.
28. There is little evidence that juvenile criminality is increasing at a very much greater rate than crime in general.
29. The British media have created a fierce controversy over Oxford's admission procedures and elitism in general.
30. I'm not an expert, so I can only speak in general terms on this matter.
More similar words: the general public, generate, generation gap, generous, mineral, funeral, gene, genetic, energy, listener, overall, liberal, federal, after all, several, literally, vulnerable, singer, finger, operating, something else, scene, agent, genre, beneath, benefit, range, angel, oxygen, gently.