Random good picture Not show
1. The immune system is our body's shield against infection.
2. The immune system is the body's defence against infection.
3. The cure works by boosting the body's immune system.
4. The immune system is our main defence against disease.
5. AIDS attacks the body's immune system.
6. The virus suppresses the body's immune system.
7. The virus attacks the immune system, leaving your body vulnerable to infections.
8. Problems arise when the body's immune system is not functioning adequately.
9. The immune system interacts with both the nervous system and the hormones.
10. The immune system enables the body to fight off illness.
11. The disease attacks the immune system in a similar way to Aids.
12. The virus affects the body's immune system so that it cannot fight infection.
13. The immune system provides another example.
14. The virus attacks the body's immune system.
15. Then, the immune system begins to collapse.
16. One big problem may be the human immune system.
17. In addition, they increase the number of immune system cells previously depleted by the virus.
18. Carly suffers from an immune system deficiency which killed her 14-month-old brother Greig four days before she was born.
19. These cells form part of the immune system and help to prevent the body from getting diseases.
20. In the effort to understand AIDS, attention is moving from the virus to the immune system.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. This flu is a warning to me that my immune system is not as strong as it ought to be.
22. Eye problems can indicate an unhealthy lifestyle with subsequent suppression of the immune system.
23. No one knows why a foetus is not automatically rejected by the mother's immune system.
24. No one knows why a fetus is not automatically rejected by the mother's immune system.
25. Hormonally active synthetic chemicals can damage the reproductive system, alter the nervous system and brain, and impair the immune system.
26. Might not that message been taken up by my immune system?
27. The bacteria can enter the bloodstream, but are usually quickly destroyed when antibodies and the immune system function properly.
28. Music is the promoter of psychological and physical health. Listening to music elevates mood, reduces depression, and strengthens the immune system, improves physical performance, reduces the feeling of fatigue and enhances body movement and coordination. Dr T.P.Chia
29. Such infections may leave people more vulnerable to the risk of infection by weakening their immune system.
30. About $ 5 billion of plasma products are used each year by hemophiliacs and patients with diseases of the immune system.
More similar words: immune, system, ecosystem, solar system, unitary system, community, communism, communicate, incommunicado, communication, step by step, communicate with, telecommunications, oyster, stem, mystery, hysteria, hysterical, mysterious, episteme, abstemious, epistemology, heresy, cheesy, tune, tune in, dimmer, funeral, swimming, tryst.