Random good picture Not show
1. The same half-hearted recognition of the concept of human capital can be detected in government education policies during the nineteenth century.
2. The human capital concept is not new, even though it reached its apotheosis in the 1960s.
3. Skills and knowledge, human capital, are created by the Same investment funds that create physical capital.
4. Hence the Chicago human capital school comes closest to diffusing economic inequality as an issue.
5. Human Capital Stock Transformation Model and Application.
6. In fact, fostering the talent is human capital investment.
7. Propose the cerebration of legislation about human capital.
8. Based on the analysis of the connotation of human capital value, the paper constructs a model of university's human capital value. Furthermore, it analyses its characteristics and value-added methods.
9. Firstly, we interpret Human Capital Theory which is the theoretical basis of ESOP.
10. Inter-industry wage differentials is attributed to human capital variation and monopoly rent sharing based on wage determination of labor market theory.
11. In light of project of human capital demand in favor of sustainable development(sentencedict.com), a new multi-year lag input-holding-output model with excluding idle capital is developed.
12. The property characteristics of human capital restricts enterprise's breach of contract in twice pricing process, thus guarantees the second pricing of human capital factors.
13. Entrepreneur is the owner of heterogenetic human capital as well as the original property rights main-body of it.
14. Chapter two: Elaborating the theory frame of peasants' human capital allocation that is inframarginal analysis, transaction cost theory and the social capital theory .
15. How would a parental dividend affect the economic balance between investment in human capital versus investment in tangible capital?
16. It was also this same period - primarily the 1960s - that witnessed the academic upsurge in the human capital theory.
17. The plan argues that each country should get the best out of its existing infrastructure and human capital.
18. At any instant, people also have different amounts of human capital and financial wealth.
19. What is missing from the various reform proposals is any recognition of the importance of investing in human capital as well.
20. More broadly, it is the educated, skilled and healthy individual who is the human capital.
21. Shareholders invest their capital in the firm, whilst employees invest their human capital.
22. As a new type state enterprise, Three Gorges Company has certain advantages on the human capital.
23. In the case of capital limit, the inseparability of human capital increases agency cost while the absence of capital market efficiency decreases it.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. But with the development of financial market, those with powerful human capital will occupy with easy material capital by individual financing.
25. Human Capital agglomeration plays an important part in the realization and improvement of Human Capital value.
26. The U.N. Human Development Index, which is a broad measure of human capital and potential, ranks Egypt 101st out of 182 countries.
27. Emphasizing on the increasing returns to scale, spillover effect and accumulation of specialized human capital, the endogenous growth theory is a breakthrough in this regard.
28. But Assortative mating by education in marriage market shows that womens investment in human capital has profits not only in labor market but also in marriage market.
29. Now, under the situation that global competition becomes stormier every day, human capital has gradually turned into actual producer of enterprise wealth and actual accepter of enterprise risk.
30. According to endogenous growth theory, the reason is that low human capital of poor regions is not complementary with autochthonic innovation, which leads to underdevelopment traps.
More similar words: capital, capitalize, capitalism, venture capital, state capitalism, capital punishment, industrial capitalism, capita, per capita income, human, humane, capitol, subhuman, humanist, superhuman, humanism, humanity, human race, humankind, capitulate, dehumanize, human rights, capitulation, recapitulate, incapacitate, incapacitation, hospital, hospitality, hospitalization, incapable.