Random good picture Not show
1. He was headhunted by Barkers last October to build an advertising team.
2. I was headhunted by a marketing agency.
3. A successor is being headhunted.
4. She was headhunted by a rival firm.
5. They may headhunt her for the vacant position of Executive Producer.
6. Reynolds wanted new consultants from business schools and commerce or industry(Sentencedict.com), not from other headhunting firms.
7. This immediate post-war shortage ushered in what may be identified as the first phase of the emergence of headhunting.
8. Companies want to prevent their best and brightest employees from being headhunted by rival organizations.
9. The joke, of course, was that the real students were currently being head-hunted for posts with starting salaries in excess of 20K.
10. These people will be highly attractive to would-be new entrants, who are expected to head-hunt them.
11. Some tribes practiced head-hunting, and heads were taken until just sixty years ago.
12. Joy Headhunting is an enterprising professional head-hunting company, which had good public praise and reputation.
13. Ltd was found in 1999, is a professional head-hunting company.
14. The company turned to the head-hunting company for some special positions.
15. TMIC high - end executive head-hunting service cover places such as Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Qingdao and Shenzhen.
16. We promise to give you the best " Professional, Efficient, quick " head-hunting service.
More similar words: headhunt, head-hunter, headhunter, hunting, hunting dog, fox hunting, huntington, witch-hunting, hunting ground, hunting season, bargain-hunting, huntington's disease, deadhead, punting, bunting, head home, dead heat, haunting, mounting, grunting, counting, daunting, stunting, vaunting, taunting, flaunting, head honcho, recounting, accounting, dauntingly.