Random good picture Not show
1. It's a lovely afternoon - let's go punting.
2. We spent the day punting on the river.
3. Thompson is solid with a 43. 4-yard punting average.
4. If a punting pole gets stuck in the mud the best thing is to twist it.
5. Competition punting only takes place on the Thames but the sport's devotees take it very seriously.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Matata poled gracefully; he could have been punting down the Cam as his pole pushed blue and white water lilies aside.
7. On occasions when the whole dealing room was punting out the stock, the price might climb even further.
8. In summer you can enjoy punting along the river Cam, and the Cambridge Festival of music, drama and film.
9. Some of Donaldson's punting was shrewdly angled and flighted but the wings scarcely saw the ball.
10. We went punting this afternoon.
11. We went punting in Cambridge.
12. We went punting on the river at Oxford.
13. Punting is an important part of the game.
14. Finish your day in Oxford by punting down the River Thames.
15. Ane the best ways to see them is by going punting - or even better, to be punted.
16. The one thing I look forward to is going punting in Cambridge.
More similar words: hunting, bunting, stunting, grunting, vaunting, mounting, daunting, counting, taunting, haunting, flaunting, accounting, huntington, dauntingly, recounting, witch-hunting, opuntia, accounting year, bargain-hunting, accounting cost, cost accounting, accounting period, accounting cycle, accounting system, public accounting, accounting record, accounting records, accounting standard, huntington's disease, accounting equation.