Random good picture Not show
1. Clive's taken quite a few hard knocks lately.
2. In football you have to get used to hard knocks.
3. Her confidence took a hard knock when her application was rejected.
4. He took hard knocks at two board meetings in June and August, and carried the discouraging words home to his father.
5. Sometimes a hard knock in the head can clear out the cobwebs.
6. He was a man of course, accustomed to hard knocks, not exactly cynical(Sentencedict.com ), but not dreamy-eyed.
7. Before success, we must take hard knocks.
8. Giving them a couple of hard knocks is quite necessary.
9. It is often hard to distinguish between the hard knocks in life and those of opportunity.
10. Lisa: The school of hard knocks . Shawn was a model student.
11. They graduated from the school of hard knocks, and that experience helped smooth their rough edges.
12. You can learn that only in the school of hard knocks.
13. His brother never went to college; he educated in the school of hard knocks.
14. Constructed from body hugging, double layer neoprene, the thin-skinned but protective padding of this slick sleeve isolates your digital camera from life's hard knocks and cutting edge dangers.
15. The B300 has a hard-wearing magnesium alloy case resilient to small drops and hard knocks and features a shock-mounted hard disk drive.
16. He never went to high school; he was educated in the school of hard knocks.
More similar words: knock, knock off, knock out, knock down, buttocks, hard, hardly, orchard, hardware, hardly any, hardship, hard-pressed, hardworking, know, knob, unknown, known as, well-known, well known, know about, knowledge, doorknob, nocturne, genocide, innocent, acknowledge, nocturnal, innocence, innocuous, inoculate.