Similar words: gift, gifted, gift shop, wrap, wrap up, software, left wing, GIF. Meaning: n. attractive wrapping paper suitable for wrapping gifts gift-wrap. v. wrap (a gift) attractively.
Random good picture Not show
1) We stock a wide range of cards and gift wrap.
2) Keep holiday gift wrap in good condition from year to year.
3) Anyone who would gift wrap something intended for a male is nuts.
4) But they are so difficult to gift wrap.
5) Can you gift wrap that?
6) Would you please gift wrap that?
7) Would you like us to gift wrap it?
8) Do you want this book gift wrap?
9) And my box,(http://sentencedict.com/gift wrap.html) gift wrap design of a cosmetic product a plant.
10) B : Ok, I'll take one. Can you gift wrap it, please ?
11) Give your gifts a special finishing touch by making this sparkly gift wrap.
12) Leave your purchases for a couple of hours and Deborah will gift wrap them free of charge.
13) Flanger lace widely used in clothing shoes Artex toys handbags Christmas gift wrap and other products.
14) Food, chocolate, chewing gum, tobacco and beverages, handicrafts, Christmas gift wrap, etc.