Random good picture Not show
1. The opposing parties failed in the general election for all their pains.
2. Since there was soon to be a general election, the Prime Minister decided that a change of policy was politically expedient.
3. for victory in/set to win the general election.
4. A general election became a certainty three weeks ago.
5. The government cannot see beyond next year's general election.
6. The general election campaign gets underway today.
7. An early general election is certainly on the cards.
8. They are running three candidates in the general election.
9. The General Election gave him no such mandate.
10. There's talk of a general election.
11. The general election in Britain was expected to result in a hung parliament.
12. We hold a general election every four or five years.
13. The party suffered a humiliating defeat in the general election.
14. The Conservative Party's victory in April's general election persuaded him to run for President again.
15. A coalition government was formed following an inconclusive general election.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. The constitution stipulated that a general election must be held within 120 days.
17. At the last General Election, they suffered a crushing/humiliating defeat.
18. put up a number of candidates in the General Election.
19. The prime minister decided to fight an early general election.
20. The party intends to field / put up a candidate in the next general election.
21. The newspaper's forecast that the Democrats would be totally beaten in the general election came true.
22. They are trying to rush through the draft resolution before the general election.
23. Ron has been right about the result of every General Election but one.
24. How many candidates is the Liberal Party running in the General Election?
25. The economy is regarded as the decisive/key factor which will determine the outcome of the general election.
26. Many suggestions have been put forward, but a decision is unlikely until after next year's general election.
27. The call for a boycott could be enough to seal the fate of next week's general election.
28. That sort of gain for Labour is nothing like good enough to win them the general election.
29. The MP claims that there is now no obstacle to him standing at the next general election.
30. The Labour Party won a huge majority at the last general election.
More similar words: election, selection, generation gap, general, primary election, in general, general ledger, the general public, delectation, reflection, collection, generate, electoral college, section, practitioner, direction, infection, objection, affection, connection, inspection, projection, protection, interaction, telecommunications, affectionate, introspection, in all directions, generous, elect.