Synonym: free of, unhampered. Similar words: agree on, free, freely, freeze, set free, free from, frequent, frequency. Meaning: adj. not held in check or subject to control.
Random good picture Not show
1. Careers advice is provided free of charge.
2. Tickets are available free of charge from the school.
3. The company will deliver free of charge.
4. She scraped the windscreen free of ice.
5. be rid of sb/sth to be free of sb/sth that has been annoying you or that you do not want: She wanted to be rid of her parents and their authority.
6. The sail burst free of its lashings.
7. Both bookcases stand free of the wall.
8. to have a tryout free of charge.
9. She managed to pull free of her attacker.
10. She'll never be completely free of the disease.
11. The country longs to be free of colonial domination.
12. Your order will be sent free of charge .
13. Technical assistance for the product is free of charge.
14. The department store delivers free of charge.
15. I longed to be free of my family.
16. At last she was free of pain.
17. I shook myself free of her clutch.
18. The chairs were comfortable, functional and free of ornamentation.
19. All goods are delivered free of charge.
20. The streets have been swept free of leaves.
21. We will send you our booklet free of charge.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. They fixed my watch free of charge.
23. This income should be free of tax.
24. She is endearingly free of pretensions.
25. Never had he been so free of worry.
26. He kindly made me free of his library for my research.
27. In remote regions, the air is pure and the crops are free of poisonous insecticides.
28. You will be able to take ten dozen bottles free of duty through customs.
29. I've got news for him, if he thinks he can carry on living here free of charge.
30. If anything goes wrong, you can call our emergency hotline free of charge.