Random good picture Not show
1. I wasn't serious; I only did it for fun.
2. I decided to learn Spanish, just for fun.
3. Although he had only entered the contest for fun, he won first prize.
4. At night we bank up the fire for fun.
5. She often writes for fun.
6. I only entered the contest for fun.
7. Those naughty boys barred themselves in for fun.
8. I took my M. A. just for fun really.
9. I ran but just for fun.
10. I decided to learn Japanese just for fun.
11. I simply believe that killing animals for fun is wrong.
12. He often puffs cigarette smoke in other's face for fun.
13. I write for fun, not because I expect to make money.
14. Attractive woman, 27, seeks male, 25-35, for fun and friendship.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. She wrote for fun for many years before starting to write seriously for a living.
16. She's painting for fun.
17. Some do this for fun; some, to avoid harassment.
18. But their diminutive size makes for fun eating.
19. Mallachy could be too damn serious for fun.
20. I play the piano strictly for fun.
21. There was no lack of opportunities for fun.
22. After all, he wasn't packing suitcases for fun.
23. We just play poker for fun , not for money.
24. People do this kind of thing for fun at fairgrounds, Ace thought.
25. Home photography was not for public display, but for fun with friends.
26. Gangs Gangs may fight their rivals for the sake of supremacy and pride, but they only attack innocent strangers for fun.
27. When we started our band we played music in restaurants just for fun.
28. For years, manufacturers resisted the idea that laptops could be used for fun.
29. There are those who root for teams out of sheer love of sport, and those who play just for fun.
30. When you play professional golf you lose the ability to play simply for fun.
More similar words: colorful, perfunctory, forfeit, for fear of, perfume, darfur, fearful, by fair means or foul, powerful, cheerful, fearfully, wonderful, subterfuge, fun, powerfully, cheerfully, funk, fund, funny, funds, funnel, refund, funded, funding, defunct, funeral, function, fungible, make fun of, hedge fund.