Random good picture Not show
1. The various elements of the novel fail to cohere.
2. Try and fail, but don't fail to try.
3. I fail to comprehend their attitude.
4. I fail to see the logic behind his argument.
5. The song can't fail to be a hit .
6. If you fail to prepare, you're prepared to fail.
7. The toys fail to conform to current safety standards.
8. Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.
9. If executives fail to exploit the opportunities of networking they risk being left behind.
10. A number of Britain's beaches fail to meet European standards on cleanliness.
11. The sights of the city never fail to impress foreign tourists.
12. I fail to live up to the people who love me, still persistent waiting for the one I love.
13. If you fail to oil the engine regularly, it would seize up without warning.
14. We fail to preach down the people.
15. The new policies fail to accommodate the disabled.
16. Difficulties arise when people fail to consult their colleagues.
17. Those who fail to register risk severe penalties.
18. Their antics never fail to amuse.
19. Some schools fail to set any homework.
20. About 10% of trainees fail to make the grade.
21. Students who fail to meet the requirements will fail.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. The movie's special effects fail to dazzle.
23. Schools often fail to cater for the needs of gifted children.
24. If moderates fail to reach a compromise , the extremists will dominate the agenda.
25. I fail to see why you can't work on a Saturday.
26. Some companies could face heavy fines if they fail to clean up their act.
27. Many of Britain's beaches fail to meet minimum standards of cleanliness.
28. I fail to see what women find so fascinating about him.
29. A bend in the road is not the end of the road. Unless you fail to make the turn.
30. The school is required to notify parents if their children fail to come to school.