Random good picture Not show
1. She hasn't phoned, even though she said she would.
2. always listen to your heart because even though it's on your left side, it's always right.
3. Smile though your heart is aching. Smile even though it's breaking.
4. All the men were being deported even though the real culprits in the fight have not been identified.
5. I will always love, even though public opinion into the sea.
6. He had no plans to retire even though he is now very comfortably off.
7. Even though he was getting angry, his voice remained level.
8. Even though we are apart, you are in my heart this season.
9. He's the best teacher, even though he has the least experience.
10. They still speak broad Scots even though they left Scotland twenty years ago.
11. Always listen to your heart because even though it's on your left side, it's always right.
12. She never took a taxi, even though she could afford to.
13. Bill grudged Dick his prize even though he had won a better prize himself.
14. The most melancholy thing in life is a farewell between those in love,even though it is but for a short time.
15. Even though he's old he's game for anything.
16. I believed him, even though his story sounded unlikely.
17. We mustn't let up, even though we're winning.
18. We lost the game, although/even though/though everyone played well.
19. I like her even though she can be annoying.
20. Even though he's 86, he enjoys excellent health.
21. Although/Even though/Though everyone played well, we lost the game.
22. It's a thrilling movie even though it lacks subtlety.
23. Even though our house is in tip-top condition, we're having problems selling it.
24. She sold the house even though it was against his wishes.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. I kept on struggling forward, even though I knew it was hopeless .
26. We decided to play on even though it was snowing.
27. Even though she hasn't lived in Spain for 50 years, she still calls it her mother country.
28. for two pins used to say that you would like to do sth, even though you know that it would not be sensible: I'd kill him for two pins.
29. On the diet I would chomp my way through breakfast, even though I'm never hungry in the morning.
30. The bird is caught on the horns of a dilemma. Should it attack the predator, even though it then risks its own life? Or should it get out while the going is good?
More similar words: though, a thought, as though, although, at the thought of, seventh, in the event of, thorough, throughout, thoroughly, run through, event, eventually, in any event, prevention, without, dough, smooth out, go without, do without, even, enough, ought to, roughly, through, drought, eleven, even now, even if, go through.