Random good picture Not show
(1) There has been a sharp slowdown in economic growth.
(2) The country is experiencing slow but steady economic growth.
(3) The pace of economic growth is picking up.
(4) The economic growth dipped to a low point last year.
(5) Economic growth is slow.
(6) The report looks at economic growth in Europe and elsewhere.
(7) A rise in interest rates would severely retard economic growth.
(8) Tighter trade restrictions might cramp economic growth.
(9) Lack of demand will slow our economic growth.
(10) Stricter anti-pollution laws may cramp economic growth.
(11) Modern technology catalyzed tremendous economic growth in China.
(12) This laid the foundations for later modern economic growth.
(13) High interest rates have stunted economic growth.
(14) Our future prosperity depends on economic growth.
(15) Investment is a necessary condition of economic growth.
(16) Economic growth is expected to average 2% next year.
(17) In the 1980s economic growth went into reverse. Sentencedict.com
(18) Economic growth has slowed a little.
(19) Economic growth is expected to slow.
(20) Lower taxes would spur investment and help economic growth.
(21) Our country should accelerate the economic growth.
(22) Forecasts of economic growth are being revised downwards.
(23) The Marshall Plan was the engine of postwar economic growth.
(24) In its push for economic growth it has ignored projects that would improve living standards.
(25) Consumer spending was the driving force behind the economic growth in the summer.
(26) Some people think that uncontrolled economic growth and environmental stability are mutually exclusive.
(27) Last year, economic growth tailed off to below four percent.
(28) You don't have to sacrifice environmental protection to promote economic growth.
(29) The International Trade Agreement inaugurated a period of high economic growth.
(30) It is hoped the tax cuts will act as a stimulant to further economic growth.
More similar words: microeconomics, economic, economics, economic recovery, economical, economically, economic model, macroeconomics, economic sector, economic system, economic expansion, economic indicator, economic prosperity, economic depression, economic efficiency, supply-side economics, economize, economist, growth, upgrowth, undergrowth, exponential growth, ergonomics, astronomical, ethnic group, economy, controlled economy, dual economy, mixed economy, black economy.