Random good picture Not show
(2) His dream of competing in the Olympics remained unfulfilled .
(3) At last she realized her dream of becoming an actress.
(4) Human nature is the most pathetic: we always dream of the horizon of a wonderful rose garden, not to enjoy today in our window open rose.
(5) First-generation immigrants may dream of returning "home"; their children say Britain is their home.
(6) He would not dream of becoming a doctor.
(7) No athlete would dream of entering a big race without adequate preparation.
(8) I dream of an Africa which is in peace with itself.
(9) I dream of the realization of the unity of Africa, whereby its leaders combine in their efforts to solve the problems of this continent. I dream of our vast deserts, of our forests, of all our great wildernesses.
(10) Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it.
(11) His dream of being a movie star became true.
(12) Dream of action is the starting line, knowledge is our forward accelerator, adhere to is that we do not stop the pace, the wisdom of our success is a magic weapon.
(13) He was pursuing a utopian dream of world prosperity.
(14) I wouldn't dream of making fun of you.
(15) I still dream of home.
(16) I dream of living on a tropical island.
(17) I'd never dream of allowing my child to do that.
(18) I wouldn't dream of letting strangers look after my own grandmother!
(19) Brooks was roughly awoken from his dream of making a fortune when his partner decamped with $ 100,000.
(20) I should never dream of doing such a thing.
(21) He was roughly awaked from his dream of making a fortune when his partner decamped with 100, 000 dollars.
(22) Against all the odds she achieved her dream of becoming a ballerina.
(23) He had long nourished the dream of being an actor.
(24) I'm no angel[sentencedict.com], but I wouldn't dream of doing a thing like that.
(25) I dream of one day working for myself and not having a boss.
(26) I wouldn't dream of inviting him.
(27) She gradually surrendered her dream of becoming an actress.
(28) It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday, today is the hope, but also can become tomorrow's reality. Sentencedict.com
(29) The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan.
(30) There's an old superstition that young girls going to bed on this night dream of their future husbands.