Random good picture Not show
1. I agreed to work double shifts for a few weeks.
2. What he disliked was pluperfect history, a double shift into the past, into the dead and gone.
3. Old age, ride a double shift wins Yuci shadow performances, band prepared to do to adjust.
4. She said the data overturns the long-standing theory that women work a "double shift, " juggling a job with household chores, and working longer hours than their husbands.
5. Double shift rotation system is suitable for both opening and skylight - opened modes.
6. During the inspection in the morning, everyone on the zhaoqing "double shift" achieved highly significant results.
7. The apartments are mechanically ventilated with a double shift VMC.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
8. Hajime Guangfo create economic circle will focus on industry and labor vigorously promote the "double shift."
9. Could accept double shift working time, could be flexible for the working schedule.
10. If your house is a double shift it has been cut in half and will require a bit of work to patch up the join.
11. The houses come in a single shift or a double shift depending on the size of the house.
More similar words: doubles, double star, double strand, doublespeak, trouble shoot, troubleshoot, double standard, trouble-shooter, troubleshooter, troubleshooting, trouble shooting, make-shift, makeshift, shiftless, doublet, double, doubled, double up, redouble, double-talk, double row, double bed, double time, double talk, redoubled, double take, double-park, double room, doublethink, double back.