Random good picture Not show
1. Doublespeak, purveyed through television news and cinema, invades the mind of every citizen.
2. It also explores doublespeak in terms of rhetorical devices, namely, personification, dehumanization, metaphor, understatement and inflation.
3. The doublespeak from Corporate America is breathtaking, and few personify it better than Huntsman, the Republican presidential candidate.
4. The same description might be used to indicate the power of political doublespeak.
5. Appeasement caused by blindness was followed by delaying tactics and doublespeak intended to buy time.
6. What the reporters got from him was just political doublespeak.
7. This is what has been frequently referred to as " doublespeak " or " public lying ".
8. It can be incredibly frustrating trying to piece together the real message behind the doublespeak, and many people come away with the idea that Chinese people just cannot be trusted.
More similar words: doubles, double strand, double standard, bespeak, double, doublet, doubled, double up, redouble, redoubled, double time, double bed, double row, doublethink, double chin, double date, double dutch, on the double, double entry, double bond, at the double, double-park, double back, double bass, double room, double-faced, double helix, double cross, double-check, double check.