Random good picture Not show
1. Her baby doubled its weight in a year.
2. Our profits have more than doubled this year.
3. Despair doubled expect change twice.
4. He doubled as captain and coach of the team.
5. Hospital admissions for asthma attacks have doubled.
6. The baby doubled its weight in a year.
7. The escaped boy doubled back on his tracks.
8. I felt cold and doubled the blanket over.
9. The alterations doubled the value of the house.
10. The value of the property almost doubled during the interim period.
11. Most of the crowd doubled up with laughter at every joke.
12. She started running towards the street but suddenly doubled back to the house.
13. The combined turnover of both businesses has doubled in the last two years.
14. The fox doubled on its tracks.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The tennis players were doubled for tournament.
16. Sales have doubled in volume.
17. She doubled as secretary and maid in the play.
18. Sales volume has doubled since 1999.
19. He doubled in the winning run.
20. Within two years the company had doubled in size.
21. The music doubled in volume.
22. The sad news doubled him up.
23. The town's population doubled during the 19th century.
24. Membership almost doubled in two years.
25. Reed worked so well that they doubled his wages.
26. In the play she doubled secretary with receptionist.
27. Mary and Nancy and John and Bill doubled.
28. Use an A4 sheet doubled over.
29. She doubled over with pain.
30. My work load has doubled since Henry left.
More similar words: double-decker, double-dealing, double, doubles, double up, redouble, double bed, at the double, double room, double back, on the double, troubled, double helix, double check, double-header, untroubled, double cropping, double jeopardy, double entendre, double insurance, doubly, doubloon, doubling, rouble, trouble, in trouble, redoubtable, ask for trouble, troublesome, get into trouble.