Random good picture Not show
1. A troubleshooter is being appointed to make the prison service more efficient.
2. For additional information, contact Trouble-Shooter.
3. Growers can no longer rely on the traditional variation in price through the year, says our trading troubleshooter, Alastair Dickie.
4. I think I can be described as being a trouble-shooter. If there is a problem I come and try to solve it.
5. I think I can be described as being a trouble-shooter.
6. The post has been vacant since Richard Williamson stepped down as Sudan trouble-shooter at the end of the Bush administration.
7. The Washington Post reported earlier that Richardson, who has been to North Korea before as a special U.S. trouble-shooter, was invited by people involved in North Korea's nuclear program.
More similar words: troubleshooter, troubleshoot, troubleshooting, troublesome, teething troubles, troubled waters, fish in troubled waters, trouble, shooter, troubled, in trouble, untroubled, have trouble, ask for trouble, make trouble, troublemaker, borrow trouble, look for trouble, get into trouble, have trouble with, rouble, troubling, hooter, doubles, double strand, double standard, shoot, shoot off, offshoot, outshoot.