Random good picture Not show
1) We redouble our efforts for Manhan's release.
2) The government, he said, must redouble their efforts to beat crime.
3) The president also called on nations to redouble their efforts to negotiate an international trade agreement.
4) The leading banks are expected to redouble their efforts to keep the value of the dollar down.
5) If we redouble our efforts,[http://sentencedict.com/redouble.html] our dream will translate into reality.
6) We must redouble our efforts.
7) Society should redouble its efforts to give everyone equal opportunities.
8) The air freshener can redouBle soft fragrance.
9) Redouble your efforts and not slacken off.
10) Call — Any bid, double, redouble or pass.
11) From now on we'll redouble our efforts.
12) Some will redouble their commitment to nonsense, like Project Pat.
13) This first defeat, however, only spurred leaders to redouble their propaganda and seek new allies.
14) Three, we will redouble efforts to boost rural infrastructure development.
15) We hope that you should redouble your efforts in your sales pushing.
16) We will have to redouble our loving care of the saplings that have just been planted.
17) We must redouble our efforts to make up for the lost time.
18) As a result, we need to retool and redouble our efforts so we can retain our leadership position in a rapidly changing, hyper-competitive world.
19) Let us redouble our exertions, and strike with united strength while life and power remained.
20) If we are to succeed, we must redouBle our efforts.
21) Most of all, India must redouble its efforts to liberalise.
22) An appropriate response, it seemed, would have been for the company to redouble its efforts to improve its own offering.
23) You will to the utmost maintain a middle attitude and redouble your efforts to carry out our policy.
24) This is a textbook position in which to use the SOS redouble.
25) The punishment, as it were, is so severe that they redouble their efforts to avoid encountering it again.
26) Now, be steeped to the lips in in this lawsuit, can so say, they need to redouble one's efforts, in order to avoid similar issue.
27) Speaking in a recorded TV address, Mr Berlusconi said he would support a technocrat government and redouble his own efforts in parliament to modernise Italy.
28) The only correct form is the single word " Redouble "
29) There isn't much time ahead , so we should redouble our effort.
30) Our prize is slipping from our grasp. We must redouble our efforts.
More similar words: at the double, redoubtable, double, double up, double room, double back, double check, double-decker, double-header, double-dealing, double cropping, double jeopardy, double entendre, doubly, doubloon, doubling, redound, rouble, trouble, troubled, in trouble, untroubled, troublesome, troubleshooter, doubt, no doubt, doubtful, doubtfully, washed out, weed out.