Synonym: abate, let up, slack, slack off. Similar words: give away, take away, be aware of, die, die for, adieu, die out, carpe diem. Meaning: v. become less in amount or intensity.
Random good picture Not show
1. The sound of the music died away.
2. The sound of the car engine died away.
3. Tonight has any showers dying away to leave a dry evening with some clear periods.
4. The rosy colour of her cheeks has died away.
5. The noize of the motorcar died away.
6. The rain will largely die away overnight.
7. She died away at the sight.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The sound of his footsteps gradually died away.
9. His voice died away in a whisper.
10. The arch died away against the towers.
11. She could have died away with embarrassment.
12. The sound of their laughter died away.
13. The police siren died away into the hot night.
14. He nearly died away with fatigue.
15. Her footsteps died away as she walked down the path.
16. Her voice died away as she saw the look on David's face.
17. Her laughter died away when she saw how angry he was.
18. The firing finally began to die away in the late afternoon.
19. The noise of the car died away in the distance.
20. The winds die away after the typhoon passed.
21. The rain will soon die away, depend upon it.
22. It is said that: All leafs will die away, the fall will never stay for anybody.
23. The daily and yearly temperature oscillations die away at depths less than 1 m and 30 m respectively.
24. It would not die away with the change of life conditions.
25. No sooner did one crisis die away than another claimed the headlines.
26. Life without sinuations and frustrations is life the flower in greenhouse, which can not stand the challenge from wind and rain , frost and snow ,and will srely die away in the end .
27. Again, it is whom that makes the deep affection die away?
28. He could only wait for the humiliating laughter to die away.
29. But if the decoder added the right antibiotic, nonresistant bacteria and their colors die away, and the message becomes clear.
30. Morcerf appreciated the advice of Monte Cristo to let things die away of their own accord.
More similar words: give away, take away, be aware of, die, die for, adieu, die out, carpe diem, ingredient, away, get away, award, await, in a way, put away, pass away, keep away, back away, far and away, away from, turn away, clear away, awaiting, break away, awareness, throw away, right away, do away with, withdrawal.