Random good picture Not show
1. The slogan was a pun on the name of the product.
2. He would pun you into shivers with his fist.
3. A man who could make so vile a pun would not scruple to pick a pocket.
4. He is a master of the pun and the double entendre.
5. The slogan is a pun on the name of the product.
6. We're banking on them lending us the money—no pun intended!
7. The audience groaned at his pun.
8. Oh, how he could pun.
9. A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself. Doug Larson
10. Brixton: a pattern of bricks, another visual pun on the name.
11. There was, no pun intended, a wealth of material to draw from.
12. I was nicknamed Pune, an inverted pun on puny, a physical status I retained, nomatterhow many press-ups I did.
13. He made a pun on it for the title of his revue Cranks.
14. The pun fits all sorts of natural and unnatural phenomena, from lunar cycles to a nostalgic yearning to see Elvis again.
15. "Pardon the pun, but we were all in the same boat," said Navy lieutenant Green.
16. Reuschel carries considerable weight in the Assembly, no pun intended.
17. David Pun as the Macau Seminar's Master of Ceremonies.
18. Far be it from me to insult the pun!
19. As for a pun itself(sentencedict.com), it is almost untranslatable.
20. Sur a pun to surprise you with the prize.
21. But the cartoonist is making a pun here, as bush league is also "Bush league", second-rate because it comes from people with minds like that of President George W. Bush.
22. David Pun, Prosmart's Business Development Director as the Seminar's master of ceremonies welcoming the participants.
23. David Pun highlighting the check word list in determining whether a company is ready for franchising.
24. Ashanti first announced her presence with the Big Pun hit How We Roll in 2001. Her sound was infectious and caught the attention of record producers. Irv Gotti, a producer with Murder Inc.
25. There are two kinds of puns, phonetic pun and semantic pun.
26. Political problems which might have stymied Solomon were resolved in a pun or an epigram..
27. "Seven days without food makes one weak'' is a pun on the words "week'' and "weak'', and also on the different meanings of "one''.
28. This paper explores into the theoretical basis of relevance by discussing the usage of four rhetorical devices in collocation variation, namely metaphor, hypallage, zeugma and pun.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. In China, people like Zhang, who have spent time in the West, are known as hai gui a pun on sea turtle and returnee from the sea.
30. To what extent can the WIL project facilitate the urban renewal in Pun?