Random good picture Not show
1. The mechanism of the deamination reaction was discussed.
2. The aniline degradation must involve deamination, and formed intermediates, some of which are harmful to sulfate-reducing microorganisms.
3. Amino acids can be broken down by oxidative deamination.
4. In deamination, the nitrogen - containing amino portion of the molecules is removed.
5. It relies upon the selective deamination of unmethylated cytosine to uracil after treatment with sodium bisulphite,(Sentence dictionary) usually followed by PCR amplification of the chosen target region.
6. Acylation and nitration, deacylation and deamination , respectively, can be combined into one step, thus greatly reducing the material consumption and greatly increasing the yield.
7. Deamination of threonine by the enzyme threonine deaminase produces α - ketobutyrate.
8. The deamination is essentially stereospecific.
9. The result of experiment shows that the condensation and deamination of aniline on active sites of catalyst DH-1 are the controlling step to reaction rate.
10. Leather wastewater is rich in protein. In the aerobic treatment process, protein amino acids are converted to free ammonia by aerobic microbial deamination.
11. Bleomycin hydrolase is an important enzyme to metabolize bleomycin via deamination in organisms.
12. ADA which has important relationships with the immune system of the body, is a kind of catabolic enzymes of nucleic acid. ADA can specifically catalyze adenosine to generate irreversible deamination.
13. Besides, the kinetic rate constant of the reaction and the activation energy of deamination can be calculated.
More similar words: examination, contamination, cross-examination, entrance examination, semination, rumination, nomination, domination, abomination, termination, culmination, germination, elimination, insemination, illumination, denomination, determination, extermination, illuminations, predomination, recrimination, dissemination, discrimination, nondenominational, self-incrimination, self-determination, price discrimination, contaminating, racial discrimination, multinational corporation.