Random good picture Not show
1. Conclusion The exfoliative and aspiration cytopathology for diagnosing HT is objective, accurate and specific.
2. Comparative observation of the cytopathology of rice plants infected respectively by RDV Yunnan and Zhejiang isolates, using ultrasection and TEM (Transmission electron microscope) techniques.
3. In institutions with cytopathology available for on - site consultation,(Sentence dictionary) fine - needle aspirates are often adequate for diagnosis.
4. I have seen one in Johns Hopkins cytopathology teaching file, but never seen a real case like this.
5. Conclusion The diagnosis of subclinical HPV infection by cytopathology, colposcopic biopsy and PCR is great importance.
6. To study the value of fine needle aspiration cytopathology(FNAC)in the diagnosis of cat scratch disease(CSD)and its cytopathologic features.
7. To observe the endometrium with TVS, cytopathology and histopathology and to search for the clinical application of pipe sampling endometrial biopsy in HRT.
8. There is no doubt that feedback from histopathology is always helpful in fine toning our understanding of cytopathology.
9. There are so many contaminants, similes and metaphors in cytopathology . It is important to know what are they even you do not know the exact name of them.
10. Methods The patients including 17 cases of retreated non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and 15 cases of retreated colorectal cancer were confirmed by histopathology or cytopathology.
11. To determine the sensitivity and specificity of FISH analysis in patients with inconclusive on-site cytopathology results.
12. Fig 1 and 2 are two classic pathology or cytopathology board photos.
13. Selective use of FISH in patients with inconclusive on-site cytopathology results may improve the sensitivity of EUS for malignancy.
More similar words: histopathology, neuropathology, immunopathology, physiopathology, psychopathology, pathology, cytopathic, pathomorphology, forensic pathology, psychopathological, cytomorphology, pathologic, pathobiology, pathologist, pathological, pathologically, pathophysiology, cytology, cytobiology, pathological process, ethology, anthology, lithology, mythology, ornithology, roman mythology, greek mythology, hepatopathy, cytological, mastopathy.