Random good picture Not show
1. Method To review and analyze the features of cytological smear of superficial lymph nodes.
2. The cytological study on the mechanism of wheat resistance induced by primary germ tubes (PGT) of Erysiphe graminis f. sp. tritici was conducted in this paper.
3. No epithelial cells were found. hence . a cytological diagnosis idiopathic calcinosis of the scrotum was suggested.
4. The results above not only enrich the cytological references, but provide corresponding data for the construction of the three-dimensional graphics.
5. The results provide the cytological basis of promoting adventitious root formation after GL - reagent treatment.
6. Objective: To explore clinical features and cytological changes of CSF m meningeal carcinomatosis .
7. Conclusion Cytological examination by fine - needle aspirate biopsy was helpful to diagnosis.
8. Cytological study shows that the vegetative and floral buds originated directly from the subepidermal layers.
9. The major cytological mechanisms of polyploid formation are union of unreduced gametes, somatic doubling and polyspermy. And union of unreduced gametes is the most important mechanism.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. It was found from the cytological experiments cytological bioactivity of the samples was excellent.
11. And itals supplied a cytological authority for cultivated rye originated from wild rye.
12. Cytological observations on some species of Dryopteris and Polystichum from China.
13. No epithelial cells were found, hence, a cytological diagnosis of idiopathic calcinosis of the scrotum was suggested.
14. Cytological observations showed that mesophyll cells were greatly enlarged, undergoing repeated cell divisions, then forming meristematic mass, from which buds were initiated.
15. The experiment would provide cytological evidence for the early diagnosis of endometritis in dairy cows.
16. A Preliminary Study of the Cytological Effects of Hg ~ ( 2 + ) Solution on the Root Tips of Sugarbeet.
17. The results of cytological observations indicated that somatic chromosome number was 38 in different nuclear male sterile lines.
18. Objective: To evaluate the application of computer cytological test(CCT) on the cases of atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance (ASCUS).
19. Sampling directly from the pancreatic duct provides a more proximate sample for cytological diagnosis and may improve the diagnostic sensitivity.
20. Where a malignant cause for the stricture was suspected, this was excluded by endoscopic biopsies and cytological examination.
21. A wide variety of safe and effective methods is now available for obtaining a cytological diagnosis in patients with biliary strictures.
22. Objective: To evaluate the reliability and the clinical significance in cytological diagnosis of the breast intraductal papillomatosis.
23. Various reproductive behaviors of the doublet were observed and their cytological details were demonstrated by Fculgen stain and modified Nigrosin stain techniques.
24. The properties of the newly developed microcarrier (MC) CX-2 were investigated using biochemical and cytological techniques, including bio-affinity, cyto-compatibility, eurytopicity, and so on.
25. Along with the development of cytology and molecular biology, many cytological and molecular methods have been applied to the identification and genetic variation of Fasciola.
26. Another 41 cases with normal cervices as determined by inspection and cytological examination were involved as control.
27. Methods 2 783 women received conventional gynecological examination, ultrasonography, cervical smear cytological examination and mammary infra-red scanning.
28. Distribution, florescence, cytology and reproductive modes of the genus Paspalum were studied. The results revealed its cytological characteristics and reproductive diversity.
29. The chiasmata observed during the later stages of the meiotic prophase are cytological evidence of earlier cross-over events.
30. Methods Telomerase activity in the cells from various kinds of ascitic fluid was detected by PCR-TRAP and compared with the cytological diagnosis and tumour marks.
More similar words: histological, ontological, histologically, tautological, hematological, dermatological, gerontological, eschatological, paleontological, zoological, geological, biological, theological, ecological, urological, cytology, topological, biologically, axiological, horological, typological, serological, ideological, oncological, geologically, etiological, homological, nomological, theologically, virological.