Random good picture Not show
(1) Methods Classify and count 179 children mastopathy cases.
(2) Being familiar with the diagnosis and management of mastopathy.
(3) The authors emphasized that the syndromes of mastopathy should be treated by dealing with the heart and also by psychotherapy.
(4) Lymphocytic mastopathy might be an antecedent of some mammary NHL.
(5) Proposed for the mastopathy clinical therapeutics is ideal the treatment way which also may treat the symptoms and causes. Sentencedict.com
(6) Objective To identify and diagnose mastopathy in a fast, simple and accurate way.
(7) Conclusion The results suggest that the development of mastopathy could be related with negative mental status.
(8) Objective To summarize the clinical manifestation, diagnosis and therapy about children common mastopathy.
(9) Objective To summarize the clinical manifestation, and therapy about children common mastopathy.
(10) Except the breast surgeon, other doctors know so little about the mastopathy that they often make a wrong diagnosis.
(11) Objective To explore the best way of establishing a animal model as man's mastopathy.
(12) Objective To investigate the therapeutic effects of Ruxian Hyperplasia Formula I (RHFI) on the histopathology of lesion and hormone levels in serum of rabbits with mastopathy.
(13) Methods To re interpret 45 Mo target X ray films of mastopathy, and to review and analyse the relevant clinical records and pathological data.
More similar words: stomatopathy, hepatopathy, hematopathy, gastropathy, histopathology, myopathy, allopathy, hemopathy, renopathy, neuropathy, osteopathy, myelopathy, angiopathy, adenopathy, homeopathy, dermopathy, hydropathy, naturopathy, nephropathy, retinopathy, enteropathy, arthropathy, psychopathy, homoeopathy, cardiopathy, arteriopathy, cerebropathy, spondylopathy, radiculopathy, encephalopathy.