Random good picture Not show
1. Methods MTT assay and observation of cytopathic effect (CPE) were carried out to determine the cytotoxicity of Alternanthera philoxeroides Griseb on C6/36 cell lines and its effects on dengue virus.
2. Cytopathic effect ( CPE ) was found in three nasal swab specimens inoculated in Vero cells.
3. By this stage the host cell shows characteristic vacuolation and other cytopathic effects.
4. Methods:On the basis of LDH activity quantified after WISH cells were lysed, cytopathic extent was determined and antiviral activity of interferon detected.
5. Note the giant cells which are part of the viral cytopathic effect.
6. METHODS: With in vitro antivirotic experiment, the effects of Houyanqing buccal tablet on cytopathic effects (CPE) were observed.
7. Chicken embryo fiber cell ( CEF ) could multiply the virus and was caused typical Cytopathic effect ( CPE ).
8. Some of the inclusions are clustered together -- multinucleation is another common viral cytopathic effect.
More similar words: myopathic, allopathic, exopathic, idiopathic, sociopathic, hydropathic, osteopathic, homeopathic, neuropathic, psychopathic, naturopathic, homoeopathic, encephalopathic, hepatopathy, mastopathy, hematopathy, empathic, stomatopathy, histopathology, telepathic, feldspathic, amphipathic, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, cytoplasm, cytoplast, cytopenia, cytoplasmic, pancytopenia, ability to pay, capacity to pay.