Random good picture Not show
1. The customs officer inspected my passport suspiciously.
2. Her husband was a customs officer.
3. You must present your passport to the customs officer.
4. The customs officer asked him to empty out the contents of his bag.
5. A customs officer came round with a dog to sniff out drugs.
6. The customs officer at the border waved us through.
7. The customs officer waved them on impatiently.
8. Killing the customs officer is morally wrong, of course.
9. The Customs officer closed the door softly, almost reverently, leaving her and the newcomer alone.
10. The Customs officer, policeman, and magistrate began to nod, at first uncertain, reluctant, then with growing accord.
11. The popular 48 year-old customs officer from Belfast, was found dead in his hotel room.
12. Derek Waugh, a Customs officer, tore a tendon in his shoulder play-ing golf in 1990.
13. Is there a problem with the Customs officer?
14. The customs officer confiscated the smuggled goods.
15. The Customs officer opened my case at the frontier.
16. A customs officer is checking the suitcases.
17. The customs officer searched my bags for drugs.
18. Customs Officer: Excuse me, what's this?
19. A customs officer examined his passport.
20. The Customs Officer asked for my passport.
21. Customs Officer: Are you Swedish?
22. Zhang: Hi Customs officer. All the luggage is mine.
23. His father is a customs officer.
24. Customs Officer: How much spirits and tobacco you have board?
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. The cargo is not allowed to ship on board without passing four parties, namely, the shipper, the customs officer, the warehouse keeper and the tallyman.
26. The description of goods should be sufficiently detailed to enable the goods to be identified by the customs officer examining them at port of importation.
27. Tom: If you have more than the duty-free allowances or prohibited goods, you go through the red cha el and declare them to a customs officer.
28. 'You have a convict there who's returned from Australia, 'shouted the steerer. 'That's the man, in the cloak. His name is Abel Magwitch. I'm a Customs officer and I arrest him! '
29. If you have more than the duty-free allowances or prohibited goods, you go through the red channel and declare them to a customs officer.
30. Tom: If you have more than the duty-free allowances or prohibited goods, you go through the red channel and declare them to a customs officer.
More similar words: customs duty, custom, customer, accustom, officer, customize, accustomed, revenue officer, chief executive officer, office, custody, suffice, custodian, head office, ticket office, public office, in terms of, stomp, locust, stomach, official, traffic, officious, officiate, efficacy, ex officio, officially, viceroy, ficus carica, difficult.