Random good picture Not show
1. Pay constitutes two-thirds of all current expenditure.
2. Current expenditure was estimated at Bel$153,900,000 and total capital expenditure at Bel$107,000,000.
3. In general terms, capital expenditure will commit future current expenditure.
4. Is current expenditure well spent and does it produce services of an appropriate quality?
5. Current expenditure consists of those items that recur regularly: expenditure on wages and salaries is the most typical example.
6. Total expenditure on the scheme should not exceed current expenditure on allowances.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Expenditures: current expenditure is the main day - to - day living expenses.
8. We will consider these three sources in the ascending order of their importance in supporting current expenditure.
9. In 1989-90 non-mineral exports would total P225,000,000 less than current expenditure, breaking the pattern of the previous decade.
10. All organisations will make the distinction between capital and revenue or current expenditure.
11. As in the previous budget, defence and debt servicing accounted for a large percentage of planned current expenditure.
12. The government appears to be moving rapidly toward financing more of current expenditure using foreign exchange reserves.
13. But, just as in industrial countries, many large items of current expenditure were not reduced.
14. Based on the calculation of annual fixed expenditure and annual running cost, compares some heat and cold source schemes with annual current expenditure method.
More similar words: expenditure, current, currently, recurrent, concurrent, direct current, alternating current, currency, recurrence, occurrence, concurrence, surrender, spare no expense, rendition, interdependent, expedite, expense, texture, expedited, expenses, expedition, expensive, expeditious, inexpensive, at the expense of, variable expenses, pending, experiment, expedient, forfeiture.