Random good picture Not show
31) I'm too fond of the way IT courteously listens to all of my problems.
32) Good manners also dictate that you handle your mail promptly and courteously.
33) The ability to courteously interact and answer all facility related questions with members and guests.
34) Being but a woman, I will forgive thee the lie, for it was courteously said.
35) The greeting stage includes greeting everyone courteously, using waiting-room smarts , using your time wisely, and a lying proper protocol when meeting the interviewer. ?
36) Responsibilities : Provide quality service to the customer and courteously during check - in check - out and throughout their stay.
37) It is the first regulation governing commercial service to treat customers courteously.
38) The vicomte bowed and smiled courteously in token of his readiness to obey. Anna Pavlovna made a circle round the vicomte and invited every one to hear his story.
39) The President listened courteously out was in no way shaken in his decision.
More similar words: courteous, discourteous, piteously, courageously, raucously, spontaneously, simultaneously, courtesy, discourtesy, piteous, unrighteous, copiously, enormously, anxiously, furiously, dubiously, nervously, curiously, riotously, obviously, righteousness, anonymously, notoriously, vigorously, previously, generously, sensuously, tremulously, laboriously, judiciously.