Random good picture Not show
1. He melded country music with blues to create rock and roll.
2. Country music is growing in popularity.
3. Kim rejects accusations that Country music is over-sentimental.
4. He's a big fan of country music.
5. Country music was undoubtedly one of the forerunners of rock and roll.
6. See if you can find a country music station.
7. If Dallas wins(sentencedict.com), country music will take over.
8. I've never been a big fan of country music.
9. On the radio, country music.
10. I switch from Limbaugh to a country music station.
11. No wonder country music sounds the way it does.
12. Shirley used her connections in the country music industry to get a recording contract.
13. Given the monochromatic melodrama of modern country music, versatility may not be the correct answer.
14. The real point is, country music is back - like it or not.
15. In the saloon, there is live country music on weekends.
16. Any blend of black and country music would have powerful precedents.
17. That was the great thing about country music, it did not mince words.
18. For just about everything in country music has changed hugely since the mid-1980s - except the music.
19. Marsha loves Bonnie Raitt and a lot of country music.
20. Emily is a country music fan.
21. Nashville is famous for American country music.
22. Things like Viennese waltz, folk songs, and country music.
23. The band played a strange brew of rock, jazz, and country music.
24. Little Feat provided uptempo bluegrass; and Trisha Yearwood the country music.
25. Last weekend the highlights were marionettes miming to Die Fledermaus at the puppet theatre and a country music festival.
26. We declare that there is such a thing as alternative country music.
27. The song is a model of economy and shows how less is almost always more in country music.
28. How can a show about songs for the dumped ignore country music?
29. When she talked to the current victims, she found they were all patrons of two very popular country music dance halls.
30. The portable digital device, given to Bush by his daughters Jenna and Barbara last July, contains much country music, but also songs by Joni Mitchell, Van Morrison and the Knack.
More similar words: country, countryside, developing country, developing countries, music, musical, musician, music stand, count, musical instrument, county, recount, count on, counter, count out, account, discount, encounter, countless, account for, accounting, countermand, counterpart, on account of, countenance, counterfeit, counterpoint, unaccountable, account number, accountability.