Random good picture Not show
1. The government took counterterror measures.
2. His approach is judged highly by most counterterror professionals, who understand that the most effective policies are often the least palatable politically.
3. Parts of the plot might remain undetected, Obama's counterterror chief warned.
4. Eric Holder lays out the administration's counterterror policies and wonders whether Dick Cheney really believes all the things he is out there saying.
5. Providing intelligence, aircraft and other assets to support Iraq's counterterror campaign.
6. Today we are sharing information and working together to strengthen the U. N. 's counterterror capability and on a vital container security initiative to protect ships and ports.
7. But Iraqi security forces, recently trained by the coalition, increasingly are taking the lead in joint counterterror operations, the president said.
8. And he announced that the US and Russia had agreed to expand cooperation on intelligence and the counterterror fight and worked on strengthening economic ties between the nations.
More similar words: counterterrorism, counterterrorist, countertenor, counter to, countertop, run counter to, counter trade, over-the-counter, under-the-counter, under the counter, international terrorism, counter-revolution, counterreformation, counterrevolution, counterfeiter, counterrevolutionary, over-the-counter market, countertransference, nuclear terrorism, measurement error, counter-, counter, encounter, counterfort, counteract, countermand, counterman, discounter, counteroffer, counterpane.