Random good picture Not show
2. You need to reset the counter.
3. Whose keys are on the kitchen counter?
4. The needle on the rev counter soared.
5. She plonked the beer on the counter.
6. His young opponent counters with his left hand.
7. These tablets are available over the counter.
8. Electronic banking may make overthe - counter transactions obsolete.
9. The pig to be hogtied was on the counter.
10. Where is the Japan Airlines counter?
11. He acted counter to his promise.
12. Leftover food and unwashed dishes cover the dirty counters.
13. The country needs a strong intelligence service to counter espionage and foreign extremists.
14. There was nobody behind/on the counter when I went into the bank,[Sentencedict.com] and I had to wait to be served.
15. In Post Offices, virtually every document that's passed across the counter is stamped with a rubber stamp.
16. The leadership discussed a plan of economic measures to counter the effects of such a blockade.
17. The customer cast his money on the counter and left.
18. He wondered if the girl behind the counter recognised him.
19. The robber vaulted over the counter and took $200 in cash.
20. Mary served behind the counter at Bacon's for a few hours a week.
21. The thorough exposure and smashing of this counter- revolutionary clique in the great proletarian cultural revolution is an immense new victory for Mao Tse - tung's thought.
22. The counter- flushing may make the filter bed long- term effective use, reduce the service and the comprehensive cost.
23. For instance, most of the embezzlers just have no sense of right and wrong, therefore they should be reformed rather than be treated as counter- revolutionaries.
24. The superposable die has used the true thing form in the structure, calculated fell the material, the drawing and the counter- drawing effective range size.
More similar words: counter, counterfeiter, encounter, counteract, countermand, counterpart, counterfeit, countervail, counterpoint, run counter to, over-the-counter, counterculture, counterexample, counterintuitive, counterinsurgency, counterproductive, countertransference, counterrevolutionary, bounty hunter, countess, countenance, count, county, country, count on, recount, count out, account, accounts, countdown.