Random good picture Not show
1. Nothing under-the-counter about the six Salomes.
2. Cynics would suggest that an under-the-counter version of this system still applies - but they would be wrong.
3. We Party cadres should not engage in any under-the-counter business.
4. With state banks offering savers paltry rates of interest, the under-the-counter ones simply offer more for deposits.
5. I don't want to hurt your feelings, but on no account will I engage in such an under-the-counter business.
6. No one may evade bid invitation, or implement discriminatory policy against any bidder or potential bidder, or implement regional protection and under-the-counter manipulations .
7. The tradition of eating and giving mooncakes to relatives and friends has evolved into a great opportunity for a little under-the-counter wealth distribution.
More similar words: under the counter, over-the-counter, under the cover of, hot under the collar, counter to, countertop, run counter to, under the circumstances, countertransference, water under the bridge, underdeveloped countries, under the sun, counter-, counter, throughout the country, under the wire, counterfeiter, under the table, under the weather, encounter, counterintelligence, under the name of, countermand, counteract, under the shadow of, under the guise of, under the aegis of, counter offer, counterpart, counterfeit.