Similar words: contrast, by contrast, on the contrary, contract, contractor, to the contrary, control, contribute.
Random good picture Not show
1. The poverty of her childhood stands in total contrast to her life in Hollywood.
2. She is quiet and studious, in marked contrast to her sister.
3. The situation when we arrived was in marked contrast to the news reports.
4. The company lost $7 million this quarter in contrast to a profit of $6.2 million a year earlier.
5. In striking contrast to their brothers, the girls were both intelligent and charming.
6. His actions were in stark contrast to his words.
7. In contrast to her sister, she is very tall.
8. Black hair is a sharp contrast to a fair skin.
9. For Lawrence, in direct contrast to Adam, everything seemed to come so easily.
10. The antique furnishing provides an unusual contrast to the modernity of the building.
11. Today's work is quite a contrast to what you did yesterday.
12. The spirited mood on Friday was in sharp contrast to the tense atmosphere last week.
13. Miller's organized desk stood in marked contrast to the rest of the office.
14. The winter heatwave in California is a stark contrast to the below-freezing temperatures on the East Coast.
15. The good weather was in stark contrast to the storms of previous weeks.
16. The fresh fruit provides a contrast to the rich chocolate pudding.
17. The boy's room is a complete contrast to the guest room.
18. The red stems of this bush provide a contrast to the drab brown of the rest of the winter garden.
19. The mountains stood in sharp contrast to the blue sky.
20. His public statements have always been in marked contrast to those of his son.
21. His honesty is in sharp contrast to some other politicians.
22. The dark green spare bedroom is in total contrast to the lightness of the large main bedroom.
23. The work you did today is quite a contrast to what you did last week.
24. The stock lost 60 cents a share, in contrast to last year,(sentencedict.com) when it gained 21 cents.
25. In the suburbs the spacious houses stand in stark contrast to the slums of the city's poor.
26. The approach to learning at this school stands in marked contrast to the traditional methods used at other schools nearby.
27. Their attitudes towards love and marriage stand in stark contrast to those of their parents.
28. He was a man of austere habits,(http://sentencedict.com/contrast to.html) in marked contrast to his more flamboyant wife.
29. The president spoke with passion for an hour, in marked contrast to his subdued address to the parliament yesterday.
30. The extreme poverty of the local people is in stark contrast to the wealth of the tourists.
More similar words: contrast, by contrast, on the contrary, contract, contractor, to the contrary, control, contribute, contributor, out of control, contribute to, contretemps, controversy, contribution, concentrate, control group, under control, beyond control, controversial, concentrating, concentration, trash, infrastructure, central, entrance, contain, contest, contend, context, continue.