Random good picture Not show
1. Also patron of bridges, detraction, discretion, and silence; he is invoked against slander.
2. Detraction will not suffer it.
3. Envy has no other quality But that of detraction from virtue.
4. Faced with such detraction, scientists characteristically retort that science, unlike witchcraft, works.
5. Detraction pursues the great.
6. Weak men are crushed by detraction, but the brave hold on and succeed.
7. Envy has no other quality but that of detraction from virtue.
8. Let it be no detraction from his merits to say he is plainspoken.
9. The book concludes with Artegall subject to the taunts and slanders of the hideous hags Envy and Detraction.
More similar words: traction, detract, extraction, subtraction, attraction, detractor, retractile, fraction, refraction, infraction, interaction, diffraction, practitioner, transaction, retract, extracting, attractive, unattractive, active transport, fractious, action, faction, reaction, in action, retrospection, take action, benefaction, satisfaction, stupefaction, putrefaction.