Random good picture Not show
1. Joe had a close call when his motorbike nearly collided with a lorry.
2. Phew! That was a close call — she nearly saw us!
3. This was surely a close call!
4. Two days before, there had been a close call.
5. But it had been a close call.
6. He left the ground via a close call with an ambulance and came very close to running over your correspondent.
7. Such a close call and, well, Miami just loses out, they said.
8. You seem fit as a fiddle, Mr Blake. Close call, though.
9. Bernadette Devlin had a close call, but she survived the assassination attempt against her.
10. B : Yes. That was a close call.
11. The heroes escaped that close call as well.
12. Bob, that car nearly hit us! What a close call.
13. We almost missed the train. That was a close call!
14. That was a close call! We nearly hit that car.
15. Actually, Li Hua , close call means that you narrowly avoided danger.
16. Dick: I heard you had a close call this morning.
17. It was a close call, but luckily enemy had had aim.
18. We had a close call on the freeway this morning.
19. They will fall - but it is a close call.
20. A close call, but for the White House a useful boost.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. Whew ! That was a close call! I almost walked into a pole.
22. That was a close call. We almost had an accident.
23. Tthat same year I experienced an even more close call with Yogi Chen at Timber Cove!
24. That was a close call, the train nearly hit the car.
25. The car almost ran me over. It was a close call.
26. We didn't actually hit the other car, but it was a close call.
27. If you are a Swindon fan, you're bias of course, but it was a close call.
28. Afterward, when he came down for his evening meal, we talked about the close call.
29. And the answer is no . It's actually not even a close call.
30. The bus almost ran him over. It was a close call.
More similar words: a close call, close corporation, close, closed, closer, closet, close in, closest, close off, close to, close up, closely, enclose, enclosed, foreclose, close-set, disclose, close down, encloser, unclosed, close-knit, disclosed, draw close, close with, be close to, closeness, closed shop, close shave, closed loop, close at hand.