Random good picture Not show
1. Would you clear away the breakfast things?
2. I'll help you to clear away after tea.
3. I'll just clear away the breakfast things.
4. We must clear away the dinner things.
5. Please help your mother to clear away.
6. Clear away your toys now, children!
7. Can you clear away all your toys now?
8. The prisoner got clear away.
9. He got clear away.
10. Clear away leaves and other garden debris from the pond.
11. You have to clear away the debris.
12. You always clear away the soft topsoil till you get a fir base.
13. My doctors performed a bypass operation to clear away a blockage in the blood vessels that supply my heart.
14. Other species seem to clear away this debris more easily.
15. Let us hope that later chapters clear away some of the murkiness.
16. However,(sentencedict.com/clear away.html) he was able to clear away this misconception in his sermon on the following Sunday.
17. We must clear away the misunderstanding.
18. Accelerate circulation of blood, clear away toxin and swell.
19. Clear away dead or diseased plants.
20. I have some articles to arrange and clear away.
21. The garbage men came to clear away the rubbish.
22. Robbery at the school, cat burglar gets clear away.
23. Our job is to clear away the rubbish.
24. Please clear away the dishes when you finish eating.
25. We must clear away such ideas among ourselves.
26. We would become the Redeemer theto clear away all of the evil.
27. They are there to help you and will want to clear away any misunderstanding.
28. The small one was wreathed in weeds and brambles no one bothered to clear away.
29. Ear, nose, and throat surgeons recommend nasal irrigation with a Neti pot or other method for their patients who've undergone sinus surgery, to clear away crusting in the nasal passages.
30. Thirdly, he finally breaks through the bondage of the old thinking model and clear away all the relations with the old philosophical system, hence a completely new outlook.