Random good picture Not show
1. The city council has voted almost unanimously in favour.
2. The City Council has a manifold plan to beautify the city.
3. The city council has contracted with White Company for the new building.
4. The City Council allotted money for a housing project.
5. My friend got onto the city council.
6. The previous city council was wont to overspend.
7. The city council is presided over by the mayor.
8. He was elected chair of the city council.
9. I've written to my MP, and to the city council.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. She went to the city council and lodged a complaint.
11. The city council is encouraging jobsharing to make it easier for parents of young children to work.
12. Members of the city council peppered him with questions about the details of his plan.
13. The city council has declared for improving the public bus system.
14. The City Council refused to bow to the wishes of the mayor.
15. The city council refused to disclose details of the proposed traffic ban.
16. The city council agreed to hold a referendum on the issue in November.
17. The court issued a contempt citation against city council members who refused to comply with a court order.
18. He was a political gadfly,(sentencedict.com) turning up at city council meetings and complaining about the waste of taxpayers' money.
19. The city council has done its best to restore our belief in their honesty, but many people still have their doubts.
20. The city council brought down the new spending plans yesterday.
21. The proposal has won the approval of the city council.
22. The mayor and the city council are anxious to avoid getting entangled in the controversy.
23. The local newspaper has been taking the city council to task over its transport policy.
24. He submitted his proposal for urban development to the city council.
25. The prime minister met with an all-party delegation from the city council.
26. He has a huge amount of influence over the city council.
27. The Conservatives are hoping to regain control of the city council.
28. A proportion of the rent is met by the city council.
29. An ambulance chaser contacted her the day she was injured and persuaded her to sue the city council for negligence.
30. He has been asked to adjudicate in the disagreement between the city council and the citizens.
More similar words: national security council, council, opportunity cost, superiority complex, tycoon, accountability, pencil, pencil box, reconcile, pencil case, conciliate, incite, conciliatory, reconciliation, enunciate, uncouth, facility, enunciation, ounce, city, renunciation, annunciation, denunciation, bounce, pounce, pronunciation, count, flounce, country, county.