Random good picture Not show
1. Hypocalcemia is a common abnormality in chronic renal failure.
2. In chronic renal failure, hypercalcemia is a common complication in dialysis patients.
3. The results in patients with chronic renal failure are interesting, but clinically irrelevant.Sentence dictionary
4. Renal osteodystrophy can occur with chronic renal failure.
5. The narrow sense definition ROP is referred to chronic renal failure with metabolism bone diseases.
6. Rat model of chronic renal failure induced by subtotal nephrectomy.
7. Chronic renal failure CRF is a result of many kinds of nephropathy.
8. This is seen commonly in acute renal failure, and less commonly in chronic renal failure.
9. This occurs because the gastrointestinal absorption of magnesium is not depressed in chronic renal failure.
10. Methods:We used the prescription of glucose-free bicarbonate dialysate and applied it to hemodialysis for 185 chronic renal failure patients.
11. Objective To investigate the main factors of mental and nervous symptom in chronic renal failure.
12. Objective To investigate the preventive and therapeutic effects of Shenlixin Granules on chronic renal failure rats.
13. Other studies have demonstrated relatively little effect of parathyroidectomy on anemia in patients with chronic renal failure. Senior investigator Dr.
14. Conclusion KXLKL may have obvious effect of pharmacodynamics on improvement of experimental chronic renal failure.
15. Except for glycosuria, no clinical or morphologic features were predictive of the development of chronic renal failure, in this study.
16. Objective To investigate the effect of hyperleptinemia on renal osteodystrophy in male patients with chronic renal failure.
17. Objective : study the effects of retention enema with rhubarbs et al on chronic renal failure.
18. To study the effect of hemin on nephrogenic hypertension of chronic renal failure rats and its possible mechanism .
19. Objective: To observe the curative effect of oral use of Bushen Mingmu Yin (BMY) and enema of herbal decoction for type 2 diabetic renopathy with chronic renal failure.
20. Parathyroidectomy often had a favourable effect on the grave symptoms. Therefore, it may be considered in some cases of severe hyperparathyroidism secondary to chronic renal failure.
21. Objective : To evaluate the efficacy of Shenanchongji ( SACJ ) for treating chronic renal failure ( CRF ).
22. Objective To evaluate the efficacy and safety profile of metoprolol and Shengmaimai capsule in chronic renal failure(CRF) and chronic heart failure(CHF).
23. CONCLUSION:Compound amino acid capsules safely and effectively correct hypoalbuminemia in hemodialysis patients with chronic renal failure.
24. Objective To investigate the clinical effect of Losartan on renal hypertension patients with chronic renal failure.
25. We report a case of emphysematous cystitis in a diabetic male who was admitted under the impressions of hypoglycemia, acute bronchitis, and chronic renal failure.
26. To observe the long - term effect of comprehensive therapy on chronic renal failure ( CRF ).
27. Objective:To investigate coagulation and fibrinolysis on haemodialysis (HD), continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis(CAPD) and chronic renal failure undergoing conservative therapy (CRF).
28. Cardiorenal syndrome is very difficult to copy with in chronic renal failure and chronic heart failure. It is the common reason resulting in the death of elder patients.
29. Objective To explore the effects of high-protein diet on nitric oxide(NO)and nitric synthetase(NOS) of blood and renal tissue in rats of chronic renal failure(CRF).
30. Objective : To study the use of erythropoietin receptor ( EPOR ) in anemia of chronic renal failure.
More similar words: acute renal failure, failure, chronic, chronicle, diachronic, synchronize, anachronism, synchronized, anachronistic, synchronization, chronology, ironic, moronic, chronological, ironically, electronic, electronics, fail, lure, fail to, failed, allure, failing, chromatic, monochrome, achromatic, throne, monochromatic, arena, sonic.