Random good picture Not show
1. The Sultan was still nominally the Chief of Staff.
2. The army's Chief of Staff had personally ordered the raid.
3. The West Wing job. Deputy chief of staff.
4. We also interviewed candidates for her chief of staff.
5. Andy Card would become White House chief of staff.
6. In an announcement, Army Chief of Staff Gen.
7. Gerry de Silva was formally appointed army Chief of Staff on Oct. 23.
8. Amnon Lipkin-Shahak, the chief of staff, said 73 soldiers and crew members were killed.
9. Yeltsin fired his deputy chief of staff, Alexander I.. Kazakov, on Friday.
10. Victor Malu, the military chief of staff who is close to Obasanjo, have praised the U.S. aid program.
11. He stepped down as White House chief of staff in 1994 after a series of White House snafus.
12. They included Erskine B.. Bowles, then deputy chief of staff.
13. Deputy national security adviser Sandy Berger and deputy chief of staff Harold Ickes also are candidates.
14. According to the same newspaper, the deputy chief of staff, Moshe Ya'alon, thinks in rather apocalyptic terms.
15. She is married to Dave Walden, former chief of staff to Mayor Lanier.
16. Paredes previously worked as chief of staff under the governorship of Dulce Maria Sauri, the party's current national president.
17. He lost battles with the chief of staff, John Sununu, over global warming and wetland preservation.sentence dictionary
18. Dennis Reimer, the Army chief of staff, who could lose as many as 40, 000 soldiers.
19. Mid shot Chief of Staff says.
20. I informed the President and the Chief of Staff.
21. President Bush's chief of staff, Josh Bolten, says much is at stake.
22. Gough was subsequently made commander of the Fifth Army, and Malcolm was his chief of staff.
23. But Yeltsin has met with only a handful of people in recent weeks, including Chernomyrdin and chief of staff Anatoly Chubais.
24. The heavy spending, which included $ 108, 000 for John R.. Sasso, former chief of staff to Gov.
25. He recently got a boost when Mr Mubarak replaced a rival, Salah Halabi, as army chief of staff.
26. A mandate probably would not take effect until later, said David Moulton, chief of staff for Rep.
27. Bush persuaded him to resign the top foreign policy post and become White House chief of staff, in charge of the campaign.
28. Mr Kostunica's main power is in appointing the foreign and defence ministers and the army chief of staff.
29. It was not long before I experienced my first crisis as her chief of staff.
30. In a trial in March, a jury exonerated Connolly of harassing his former chief of staff.
More similar words: chief of state, staff, chief, chiefly, mischief, chiefdom, handkerchief, commander in chief, chief executive, tower of strength, thief, die for, achieve, achievable, mischievous, achievement, reforestation, deforestation, stanchion, state of affairs, protestant reformation, not a few, on behalf of, out of sight, ahead of schedule, grief, brief, shield, belief, relief.