Random good picture Not show
1. She was determined to carry through her plans.
2. The songs of the whales carry through the water over long distances.
3. He has proved he can carry through on his promises.
4. He convinced us that he would carry through with/on his promise.
5. However, structuralist Marxists fail to carry through their qualification of economic determinism.
6. These adjustments carry through to the resource market as expanding industries demand more resources and contracting industries demand fewer.
7. That Government were able to carry through virtually all that legislation with hardly any resort to guillotine motions.
8. A huge carry through the ear side loudly.
9. Never bluff unless you are prepared to carry through.
10. Let's carry through with the task.
11. We are determined to carry through all our plans.
12. Stronson didn't have the strength to carry through.
13. We tried to carry through our plan.
14. Regular carry through the maintenance and overhaul to the warehouse facility, guaranteed the warehouse work smoothly.
15. We believe this revolutionary tradition will carry through from generation to generation.
16. The juvenility of theory and practice makes us carry through further theoretic discussion necessarily.
17. We don't have the confidence that the UN will carry through a sustained program.
18. It is doubtful whether it will be possible to carry through the education reforms as quickly as the government hopes.
19. The trainee, together with the in-bureau tutor, should work out and carry through a tailor-made course of study.
20. Gibbons communicate and hold territories by means of loud hooting voices that carry through and over the forest canopy.
21. These latter two actions increase the probability that a client will carry through with the contract.
22. Third, there is the growing recognition that Labour could not carry through a radical programme of change without mass support.
23. Bukharin's point was that the same methods can not be used to carry through these two quite distinct tasks.
24. SOCKS Protocol is a kind of proxy protocol. It is on the session layer - the 5th layer of OSI model, which can carry through the fine-grained access control to the transmitted data.
25. Every channel has separate balun, high performance coaxial switches carry through the selection of channels without any transmission machine.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. Why could it be so hard to give up perfection and carry through self-approval?
27. Finally, the probabilities of failure are taken as evaluation indexes to carry through the FSA.
28. And he has been listed "Shenzhen Experts Dictionary" and invited to Korea, Japan, French carry through learning exchange times without number.
29. Compared with the control unit, the arithmetic logic unit accepts the command of the control unit to carry through action.
30. The thesis contrapose the existing problem in the respect of assess for physical educational student in general class, carry through some innovation in content and form and measure of assess.
More similar words: through, go through, get through, all through, throughout, fall through, cut through, come through, run through, put through, pull through, look through, pass through, break through, follow through, carry, carry out, carry on, carry off, roughly, drought, thorough, thoroughly, everything, carrot, throat, dough, carrier, throw off, throw up.