Random good picture Not show
1. The measurement of carboxyhemoglobin in human blood may provide a direct evidence for acute carbon monoxide intoxication.
2. This paper described the spectrophotometric determination of carboxyhemoglobin in blood on the basis of double wavelength spectrophotometry of absorbance difference.
3. Objective To study the effect of automobile exhaust pollution saturation of carboxyhemoglobin (COHb) in traffic policemen.
4. Methods Blood samples came from carbon monoxide poisoning and the health were collected. Regular methods for detecting carboxyhemoglobin were used.
5. DLCO was not different between the two groups, though methemoglobin and carboxyhemoglobin were higher in asthmatics than healthy women.
6. The effects are dependent upon the combination of carbon monoxide with hemoglobin to form carboxyhemoglobin.
7. This paper reported a new developed method for identification and determination of carboxyhemoglobin in carbon monoxide poisoned blood by spectrophotometry.
8. The aim of this study was to check QTc interval prolongation in patients with acute CO poisoning and its relationship with a higher carboxyhemoglobin (COHb) level.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. Conclusion The automobile exhaust was a main factor resulting in higher levels of saturation of carboxyhemoglobin in exposure group and had a certain impact on traffic policemen's health.
10. DL did not differ between the two groups, although methemoglobin and carboxyhemoglobin were higher in women with asthma than in healthy women.
More similar words: oxyhemoglobin, hemoglobin, haemoglobin, carboxylic, carboxyl group, gearbox, gear box, immunoglobulin, carbon, carboy, carbine, carbonate, carbonara, carbonated, carbonation, decarbonise, carbon cycle, bicarbonate, hydrocarbon, radiocarbon, car boot sale, carbohydrate, carbon dating, carbonic acid, carbon dioxide, carbonyl group, carbon monoxide, decarbonization, radiocarbon dating, carbon tetrachloride.