Synonym: bring forward, call, call back, mobilise, mobilize, phone, rally, recall, recollect, remember, retrieve, ring, telephone, think. Similar words: fill up, roll up, pull up, fall under, pollution, illustrate, call, call in. Meaning: n. an order to report for military duty. v. 1. bring forward for consideration 2. get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone 3. recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection 4. call to arms; of military personnel.
Random good picture Not show
1. OK, I'll call up again later.
2. Call up the office and ask for Mr. Morgan.
3. They will call up the reserves.
4. Sometimes I'd even call up at 4 a.m.
5. I'm going to call up and cancel my subscription.
6. Call up and make a reservation for 8 o'clock.
7. You can use the search facility to call up all the occurrences of a particular word in a document.
8. Local people believe she can call up the spirits of the dead.
9. G.. Kennan wants to call up the National Guard.
10. But Jackson soon had to call up his reserves.
11. Then, as you walk into the real meeting, call up the visualized, positive interaction.
12. Kennedy might call up a minor bureaucrat to check on a detail.
13. Knowing that it would call up the fighter bombers, the convoy scattered into whatever cover could be found.
14. A crystal ball in which one can call up the past?
15. Johnny, why don't you call up your mother?
16. The church Bell call up my wedding day.
17. High marks offer a reward for call up wooden floor board advertising verbals!
18. Internet users trying to call up the Web site were presented with blank screen.
19. We call up the arrow on the screen with the keyboard.
20. Call up and order some ice for the mint julep. ".
21. It is the friends you can call up at 4 am that matter.
22. The radio station had an open line on which listeners could call up to discuss various issues.
23. Each one had identified a list of successes to call up and share with the other when anxiety threatened.
24. Members are invited to log on to their computers and call up the Heisei menu.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. Grant sat back, decided to use his transceiver and call up Lawton[sentencedict.com], hungry for the sound of another human voice.
26. I wanted to reach into my inner reserve and call up the power to heal.
27. Alternatively, your program may automatically create a backup copy that you can call up.
28. Small monitors in every seat on which fans can view instant replays or call up statistics.
29. They are passing notes to each other in class with file names to call up or sites to visit.
30. With a few strikes on her keyboard, Frick was able to call up daily radar data that covered a bat cave in Texas.
More similar words: fill up, roll up, pull up, fall under, pollution, illustrate, call, call in, call for, call on, local, scale, vocal, call off, recall, fiscal, ethical, logical, radical, call back, call forth, medical, so-called, musical, typical, chemical, critical, calendar, basically, vertical.