Random good picture Not show
(1) Regulations prescribe certain standards for building materials.
(2) Local companies pitched in with building materials and labour.
(3) They used the house to store the building materials.
(4) We buy the building materials wholesale.
(5) Always allow for some wastage when ordering building materials.
(6) You can make use of the building materials that have been lying by.
(7) Where building materials are more strictly controlled.
(8) After coal, building materials figured importantly among bulk cargoes.
(9) Old garage doors are treated as building materials.
(10) Building materials for peasant houses varied between different parts of the country.
(11) Traditional building materials tend to imply low-rise housing, and urban planners have an ambivalent attitude to low-rise.
(12) Many building materials such as lime mortars and plasters, Portland cement and asbestos cement develop alkalis.
(13) Memorable village scenes are created by these traditional building materials, often capped with a thatched roof.
(14) There are ropes, buckets and other building materials scattered about the floor of the Wheel Room.
(15) They scrounge wiring, plasterboard, wood, all kinds of building materials from local firms and are rebuilding the charred structure.
(16) Such products include fuel oil, paint, building materials and fitments, and electronic Components.
(17) There was no shortage of excellent building materials from varied marbles to stone, brick and volcanic substances.
(18) Consequently, the fall in demand for building materials and construction workers will generate downward multiplier effects on other types of investment.
(19) The Institute will host a special two-day workshop on new building materials.
(20) First half profit before tax fell by 12% to ￡44.5m at Laporte; eps fell by 6% to 18.8p. Building materials.
(21) There are no individual addresses. Old garage doors are treated as building materials.
(22) We have continued to develop the sale of high quality timber into those branches which previously sold building materials only.
(23) We proceeded to send some one to Saigon to scrounge up building materials.
(24) Iron oxide pigments sold well for paints, but continued to suffer low demand for building materials.
(25) Last year the council called in the police to investigate claims that council-owned building materials had been allegedly misappropriated for private use.
(26) Corddry, who was born and raised in Snow Hill, was the son of a lumber and building materials company executive.
(27) The only notable factor in determining regional differences was the availability of building materials. Sentencedict.com
(28) During the three-week run, the sophisticated internal monitoring equipment indicated no buildup of gases either from building materials or biological sources.
(29) Yet no one teaches these birds how to find their building materials, how to prepare them, how to weave them.
(30) Similarly, a child with a visual-spatial difficulty may not easily notice how different building materials or action figures fit together.
More similar words: building, material, build, build up, builder, rebuild, criteria, bacteria, alma mater, filtering, a young man, boiling water, built up, hold in, pragmatic, trial, social services, industrial, at intervals, mate, matter, inmate, appropriate, landing, dining, climate, interior, at regular intervals, no matter, funding.